Enclosure Air Conditioners
Enclosure Air Conditioners keep sensitive electronic components from overheating by using a closed-loop cooling system, to eliminate dust, contaminants and particles that could interfere with the cooling process. To combat the high heat loads inside electrical enclosures, enclosure AC’s are available in several different options of cooling capacity, voltage, and NEMA rating.
The Delta-T enclosure AC is a powerful and versatile cooling solution, making them a perfect choice for many applications. ISC Sales has product available in 1,000 to 20,000 BTUH models. They can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications and are approved for NEMA ratings 12, 4 and 4X, as well as hazardous locations.
Cooling Electrical Cabinet Air Conditioning Enclosures
Enclosure air conditioners are often called (control) panel air conditioners because they have programmable temperature controllers. They are designed to maintain safe temperature levels for components inside an electrical enclosure and maintain optimal performance. The machine operates within a specified temperature range set by the manufacturer. When the temperature in a control panel rises above a rated temperature for a component it can shorten the life expectancy of electrical components or result in system failure. The impacts can also include power loss and decreased efficiencies, equipment damage, and other maintenance and replacement cost.
Filter Fan Packages and Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers
Control panels can be supported by filter fan packages that connect to the control panel for increased airflow but they do not provide protection from contaminants. An air to air heat exchanger is another option and performs well when the ambient temperature stays lower than the maximum operating temperature of the electrical components. When the ambient temperature is higher, overheating can occur.
Our Delta-T enclosure air conditioner is a closed-loop system that provides both clean air circulation throughout your electrical components and cools well even with high ambient temperatures. You can be confident in the reliability and versatility of our enclosure air conditioner.
Enclosure AC Options & Accessories
- Corrosion Protection Package: The protective coating option for coils and tubing provides the best protection against corrosion due to acids, solvents, salt, chemicals, and more.
- Internal Heating Package: The Heat System is incorporated into the evaporator section of
the air conditioner that can be operated with a programmable digital controller.
- Dry Contact: High-Temperature Alarm, Compressor Status with High-Temperature Alarm, and Power On Status with High-Temperature Alarm.
- Remote Control
Cooling Electrical Cabinets is Easy with Delta-T
The Delta-T line of Enclosure Air Conditioners can prevent high ambient temperatures and internal heat loads from causing equipment failures by reducing the temperature inside your panels, cabinets and enclosures, with their high cooling capacity.
We have units ranging from 1,000 BTUH to 20,000 BTUH that cover a wide variety of applications and cabinet sizes.
All of our panel air conditioners include a Condensate Elimination System which evaporates condensate before it can escape the unit and increases unit efficiency by pre-cooling refrigerant at the same time. No water drips from our units. How it works? Our air conditioner enclosures route refrigerant hot gas through a condensate boil off pan in order to dispose of condensate. The water evaporates and causes elimination of condensate before it can escape the unit.
- Low Running Amps reduce stress on electrical systems
- Highly efficient compressor with anti-short cycle protection
- Designed specifically for easy maintenance and service
- Sloped top to allow for water runoff
- Intuitive Digital Controller that simplifies maintenance
- Programmable set point and temperature operating controls
- System status indication, visible error and alarm messaging
Manufactured and constructed to endure difficult environments and applications. All products offer construction for a variety of applications based on their NEMA ratings. NEMA ratings are designed to ensure each machine fits the elements, whether indoor or outdoor or in hazardous or non-hazardous locations.
- NEMA 4 & 12 enclosures are made of 16 gauge cold rolled steel, and coated with ANSI-61 gray polyester powder on the inside and outside of the frame.
- NEMA 4X enclosures are made of a 16 gauge stainless steel sheet, type 304 stainless steel alloy
- Spec sheet, product cutout for installation and instruction manual
Food Processing, Steel, Metal-Working, Petrochemical, Waste Water facilities, Pulp, Cement, Paper, & Plastics plants.
Same Day Shipping
ISC carries a large variety of standard NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X Enclosure Air Conditioners in stock, available for same day shipments. Call and ask an Account Manager for details and about specific models.