Enclosure Air Conditioners for Hazardous Locations
Delta-T Hazardous Duty Enclosure Air Conditioners are designed to cool the internal environment of hazardous location enclosures and are ideal for use on process control systems in chemical, petrochemical, refining, field
These Hazardous Duty enclosure air conditioners are rated for use with both purged and non-purged enclosures located in Class 1, Div II, Groups A, B, C & D hazardous environments.
Units are available in 2,000 to 20,000 BTUH capacities, NEMA types 12, 4, and 4X. UL/cUL Listed; File No. E341626.
or browse models below.
- Low Running Amps reduce stress on electrical systems
- Highly efficient compressor with anti-short cycle protection
- Designed specifically for easy maintenance and service
- Sloped top to allow for water runoff
- Intuitive Digital Controller that simplifies maintenance
- Programmable set point and temperature operating controls
- System status indication, visible error and alarm messaging
Condensate Elimination System
Delta T Enclosure Air Conditioners dispose of condensate by routing refrigerant hot gas through a condensate boil off pan. This causes water to evaporate which results in:
- Condensate being eliminated before it can escape the unit
- Increased unit efficiency by pre-cooling refrigerant
- Lower running amps make our industrial air conditioners more efficient
- No need for inefficient external drain tubes or electric heaters