The Accu-Zorb AZ7 utilizes multiple stages to process condensate to remove trace quantities of lubricant.
In the first stage, the condensate is deenergized in the upper section of the separator. Displaced air passes through a demisting filter. In the second stage, the condensate gravity flows through a proprietary media that removes lubricating oils from the condensate. In the final stage the polished condensate is discharged from the separator vessel.
Please note: AZ07 does not include oil container, flow indicator, or sample and reference jars.
Max CFM listed is at 90F and 90% RH. The maximum CFM capacity ratings listed may be increased by 25% if a refrigerated air dryer is not used.
- 2 year warranty
- Compact design, Ideal for small compressed air systems
- Constructed of non-corrosive materials
- Low maintenance costs
- Proprietary media Runs clog free for an extended service life
- Diffuser has multiple inlets, capable of receiving condensate from multiple sources
- Quick access to separator media for easy media replacement
- Includes mounting bracket
- High capacity separator media sized for one-year media life