ISC will accept the return of equipment if it is faulty or had a manufacturer’s defect before purchase. You can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund or credit for the price you paid for the item excluding the cost of shipping.
A Return Authorization (RA) number is necessary and ISC will not accept any returns that do not have this prior to shipping items back to ISC. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and ISC will never accept COD or Freight collect shipments. RA numbers can be obtained by calling ISC at 800-836-7472.
For questions about returning an international order, please click here.
It is ISC’s policy to allow customers to return products with a prior ISC management written approval under the following conditions:
- All product and paperwork must display the Return Authorization Number given by ISC Customer Service.
- All products must be returned to the location as stated on the Return Authorization.
- All products are to be returned by carrier stated on the Return Authorization if ISC Corporation is at fault. ISC Corporation is responsible for freight. All other returns requested by Buyer are to be returned with buyer’s carrier and buyer is responsible for freight. Credit will be granted based on the following conditions:
- All products are packaged and palletized (if required, upright and banded) to prevent damage.
- All products are returned without alterations in original ISC Packaging. All products returned must be of current design and have been purchased within 30 days.
- No deduction shall be taken without prior approval from ISC.
- All returned products will be subject to a repackaging fee.
- Specials/modified standards/non-stock products cannot be returned. Only products classified as “returnable” are eligible for credit.
- A predetermined restock charge will be added to approved return authorizations.