ISC has partnered with a trusted third-party company (International Checkout) to fulfill orders for our international customers. This provides customers from around the world with access to ISC’s offering of more than 17,000 industrial products.
Table of contents
- Placing an International Order
- Help with an Existing International Order
Placing an International Order
How do I place an international order?
Simply add items to your Cart, and then select ‘International Orders’ from the Checkout page. You will complete your order on the secure International Checkout page. You may pay by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order (including billing, shipping and customer service). Once you place your order, please direct all inquiries to International Checkout at email@example.com.
What payment methods are accepted for international orders?
International Checkout offers a secure payment portal for Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, JCB Card, Diner’s Club Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer.
Note: Visa , MasterCard, and JCB Card payments will be processed in your local currency.
Which countries are eligible for international orders?
Orders may be shipped worldwide. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship to all destinations around the world including APO / FPO addresses.
How much does it cost to ship to my country?
To determine the cost of shipping and handling to your destination, please follow these steps. Note that no personal or payment information will be required and you will not be obligated to place an order.
- Select and add all of the items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart and click the ‘International Checkout’ link from the checkout page.
- Select your payment method (the payment method you choose will not affect the cost of shipping and handling).
- Select your billing and shipping country.
- Select your shipping method (Standard or Priority) and whether you would like to prepay duties and taxes.
- You will see an all inclusive price for all of the costs associated with your order, including delivery.
Help with an Existing International Order
How do I check the status of my international order?
To check the status of your international order or track your package, please click here to login to your International Checkout account.
Who should I contact about my international order?
All inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to International Checkout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for international orders to get to my country?
International Checkout provides two shipping options:
- Standard Shipping (delivery approximately 8-20 business days after order has shipped)
- Priority Shipping (delivery approximately 4-10 business days after order has shipped)
Note: Shipping times listed above do not item lead-time which can vary by item. If you have not yet placed an order, please contact ISC with any questions about product availability.
Can I return or exchange an international order?
ISC will accept the return of equipment if it is faulty or had a manufacturer’s defect before purchase. For more details, please read our return policy.
How can I contact International Checkout?
If you have any other questions or wish to contact International Checkout, please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area.