Single Cartridge Filter Housings with Bolt & Nut Closure for Liquids - FOS, FOSBN and FOC Series
Our proven single shell design has been a standard in the industry for over 30 years. Available in 304L or 316L Stainless Steel, Brass Nickel Plated Head with a 304L Body or Cast Iron Head with a Steel Body, the FO series is perfect for almost any application. The maximum design working pressure is 250psi @ 275ºF. ISC filter cartridge vessels offer high efficiency filtration rating, consistency in quality and performance, as well as robustness and durability. The FO series is available in a wide range of connection sizes to fit your application as well as a wide variety of gasket options that make this housing compatible with almost any fluid. The standard gasket material is Buna-N. Please refer to our ordering guide for a complete list of options or contact one of our technical specialists for help.
- 304L or 316L Stainless Steel, Brass Nickel Plated Head with 304L Stainless Steel Body or Cast Iron Head with a Steel Body
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI (17 bar) @ 275°F (135°C).
- Available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″ connection sizes
- Wide variety of gasket options for compatibility with almost any fluid
- Designed for industrial and commercial filtration needs
- Simple Bolt & Nut closure for quick cartridge change outs (T-handle optional)
- In-line fittings for easy installation (standard FNPT, flanged, sanitary (TC) or BSP connections)
- Knife edge seal provides positive sealing of double-open-ended cartridges
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 psig (17 bar) @ 275°F (135°C)|
|Connections||Inlet /Outlet: 1/2", 3/4" or 1" FNPT; 1/4" and 3/8" only available for FOC Series|
Optional: BSPT, BSPP, RF Flanges, Sanitary Ferrules or Grooved Fittings
Drain Port: 1/8" NPT (1/4" for FO-38 models)
|Materials of Construction||Head / Shell: FOS - 304L or 316L Stainless Steel; FOSBN - Brass nickel plated / 304L Stainless Steel;|
FOC - Cast iron head / carbon steel
Drain: FOS - Stainless Steel Plug; FOSBN - Brass Petcock; FOC - Brass Petcock
Optional: EPR, Silicone, Viton, Teflon, Neoprene, Vellumoid
|Options||- Vent Port with Vent Screw|
- Gauge Ports
- Bracket Kit
- Variable Spring Load Seal
- Tee Handle
Ordering Guide (example FO-S-78-6-316-TH-E)
|Model||Material||Cartridge Length||Pipe Size FNPT||Optional Material||Options||Gasket|
|FO||S = 304L Stainless Steel with stainless steel drain plug|
SBN = Brass Nickel Plated Head with 304L Stainless Steel sump and brass petcock drain
C = Cast iron head with steel sump and brass petcock drain
|38 = 3 3/4"|
39 = 4 7/8"
78 = 9 3/4"
80 = 20"
90 = 30"
|2 = 1/4"|
3 = 3/8"
4 = 1/2"
6 = 3/4"
8 = 1"
|Blank = None|
316 = 316L
|Blank = None|
BSP = BSP threads
1F = 1" Flange+
1TC = 1" Ferrules+
GP4 = 1/4" Gauge Ports++
BR = Bracket Kitv
DSG = Variable Seal (Spring Loaded)
TH = Tee Handle
10 = 10" Cartridge Length
195 = 19 1/2" Cartridge Length
294 = 29 1/4" Cartridge Length
Vent = Vent Screw
|B = Buna N|
E = EPR
S = Silicone
V = Viton
T = Teflon
N = Neoprene
Vell = Vellumoid