ME Series Pleated Filter Cartridges
Because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life, ISC’s pleated jumbo filter cartridges outperform other filter elements. Using pleated cartridges allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housings to reduce capital equipment costs. The filter media is washable and reusable, saving on maintenance costs.
Our high-performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue, foam or contaminate. Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Pleated cartridges provide “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area.
- Filter media is pleated for greater surface area
- Synthetic filter media is cellulose-free
- Thicker filter media has a greater capacity to capture and retain particles, compared to thin, more rigid media types, which have less void space for particle retention
- One micron absolute and 0.35 media use a multi-ply laminate for superior performance
- Long lengths have netting to hold pleats in place
- All cartridge types and lengths are wrapped
- Full product line (types, lengths & micron ratings)
- Low pressure drop, long life, and reduced filtration costs, compared to wound and spun cartridges
- No additives or binders, which may cause foaming
- Increased dirt holding capacity, longer life, fewer cartridge replacements needed, and reduced filtration costs, compared to other pleated cartridge suppliers
- Increased particle removal efficiency
- Superior performance and appearance
- Provides security at no additional cost
- Greater selection from your single source supplier
Compatible Cartridge Housings
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Pore Sizes||0.35, 1A, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 microns|
|Nominal Lengths||9.75", 10", 19.5", 20", 29.25", 30", 40"|
|Materials of Construction||Filter Media: Polyester / Polypropylene blend|
End caps: Plastisol
|Maximum Temperature||140°F (60°C)|
|Recommended Change-out Differential Pressure||20 psid (1.4 bar)|
|FDA Compliance||MEE products are manufactured of materials with no additives or other manufacturing agents. All materials used in the production of these cartridges meet the requirements of FDA Title 21 of The Code of Federal Regulations.|
|975 = 9 3/4"|
10 = 10"
195 = 19.5"
20 = 20"
294 = 29 1/4"
30 = 30"
40 = 40"
|Blank = 2 5/8"|
BB = 4.5"