SIMPSON portable generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations, and more. Many are equipped with a foldable handle for ease of mobility and storage. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site, or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs. Equipped with a (50-State compliant) CRX engine with an electric start.
- 8,300 running watts, 10,000 starting watts.
- CRX electric-start engine with a low oil shutdown feature (50-State compliant).
- Fuel tank capacity 6.1 gal gasoline.
- Breaker Amperage: 34.5A.
- Roll cage frame protection with a foldable handle for easy mobility and storage.
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain.
- Now with GFCI Protection.
- Run time 25% load: 9 hrs.
- Battery not included. Uses 12V-14AH Battery.
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images.