Use 3 weld cleaning brushes* simultaneously to effectively remove rust, oxide scale, heat tints and discoloration from all weld types.
The machine provides excellent results with:
- Weld cleaning
… and can also be used for stainless steel and aluminum marking.
InoxFURY is capable to clean aluminum and all stainless steel grades – 301, 304 and Duplex included.
Thanks to its puncture-proof wheels and a robust retractable handle – InoxFURY is easily transported and moved on-site.
The system is now equipped with a practical touch-screen dashboard for easier control over the current output and work modes.
*Only available with the Cougartron InoxFURY 200A brush and appropriate accessories.
The InoxFURY start set includes:
- InoxFURY machine
- Cougartron InoxFURY earth cable black – 20′
- Cougartron InoxFURY handle cable orange – 20′
- Cougartron InoxFURY triple brush wand with twist shroud
- Cougartron InoxFURY 200A brush – 10 pack
- Cougartron CGT-550 Weld cleaning and polishing fluid – 1.3 gal
- Cougartron CGT-N1 Neutralizing fluid – 1.3 gal
- Microfiber cloth
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS)
- InoxFURY QuickStartGuide – Infographics
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Weight (machine only): 70.54 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.1″ x 24.8″ x 15″
- Power Input / Output: 110V (230V) / 10.5V, 12V, 16V, 200 Amps
- Application (capabilities of the machine): Weld cleaning, passivation, electropolishing, marking
- Weld Cleaning Method: Electrochemical
- Metal Type: Stainless steel, Aluminum
- Weld Type: TIG – Light and dark, MIG – Light and dark
- Recommended Type of Brush to Use: InoxFURY triple brush 80 – 200A, Superbrush with hex crimp 30 – 80A
- Maximum Amount of Brushes Used at the Same Time: Three (3)
- Material: Splash-proof, durable plastic case sealed box
- Portable: Yes – retractable handle, lifting handles, robust wheels
- Warranty: 2 years after registration