Use InoxPower for safe and fast:
- Oxide and heat-tint removal
This compact, portable and affordable machine is designed for occasional light-duty work within smaller production environments.
InoxPower is a simplified version of InoxMuscle and cannot be used for polishing. However, it is equally fast and effective with stainless steel weld cleaning.
*In addition to oxide removal and passivation, InoxPower can be transformed into a practical marking machine with the help of the basic etching set (sold separately).
InoxPower machine set includes:
- InoxPower machine
- Earth lead
- Handle and lead
- Wand and the twist shroud
- 2 powerbrush weld cleaning brushes
- Microfiber cloth
IMPORTANT: Weld cleaning and neutralizing fluids are not contained within the InoxPower machine set. They must be purchased separately before you begin working with the machine.
Features and Specifications:
- Weight: 13.22 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.1″ x 12.2″ x 5.5″
- Power Input / Output: 110V (230V) / 14V, 30 Amps
- Application (capabilities of the machine): Weld cleaning, passivation, marking
- Weld cleaning method: Electrochemical
- Metal Type: Stainless steel
- Weld Type: TIG – Light and dark
- Recommended Type of Brush to Use: Cougartron Powerbrush
- Maximum Amount of Brushes Used at the Same Time: One (1)
- Material: Splash-proof, durable plastic case sealed box
- Portable: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years after registration
- EAN: 5714016001238