The 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEMs with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the 626 and 628 Series transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals.
The Series 626 and 628 are available in absolute and pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Mounting Style: Any position
- Temp Rating: 0 – 200 F
- Process Connections: 1/4″ MNPT
- Electrical Connections: DIN EN175801-803-C
- Output Signal: 0.5-4.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10 mA max
- Compatibility: Liquids and Compatible Gases
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC +/- 0.5 VDC
- Pumping Systems.
- Irrigation System Pressure.
- Industrial Process Monitoring.