Attracting Surfaces with Electrostatic Charge
Inducing static charge between surfaces is beneficial in reducing manufacturing defects. Static Pinning/Charging induces Ions to accomplish a bonding process.
Below are the most common applications that utilize electrostatic charges:
- Temporary Pinning – Used on multiple sheets before the slitter/knife or permanent adhesion.
- Roll Change Over – Eliminates the need for tape or glue, when material needs to be adhered to the new roll.
- Edge Pinning – Keeps the material in place while on the chill roll. Prevents “neck-in” effect.
- In-mold Decorating – Keeps the label in position during the molding process.
- Bindery – Helps hold inserts in place or keeps the catalog straight before trim.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information on the bar perfect for your application.