The Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model, is the perfect combination of convenience and economy when it comes to capturing leaks and spills that occur during equipment maintenance or the transportation of containment drums.
This spill containment berm features 12″ walls that are supported with a patented living hinge. This hinge bends under equipment and snaps back into place without need for manual adjustment.
- Dimensions: 12 ft x 26 ft x 12 in
- Capacity: 2333 gal
- Entry and exit walls are supported every 12″ with a patented “living hinge”.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Standard materials of construction is Copolymer 2000
- No set-up required once Berm has been positioned in the field.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid. | SPCC – Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act