The Nano F1 Filter elements meet all requirements of the medical gas pipeline systems specifications. Their unique design includes stainless steel end caps for compatibility with autoclave sterilization. Each element is 100% integrity tested and provided with an Air Sterilization Certificate to guarantee the highest downstream air quality. Replacement of the filter elements are recommended every 6 months or 1000 hours of operations.
These elements are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 sterilization cycles at 248Fahrenheit. Third party tested and validated in accordance with HTM 02-01, NFPA 99, ISO 7396-1 and AS 2896. Recommended applications include dental, medical and veterinary.
Includes: replacement filter element only.
- Stainless steel end caps for autoclave sterilization
- DOP Efficiency: > 99.9999%
- Particle Removal: 0.01 micron
- Recommended Operating temperature range: 35 to 212F
- Maximum Autoclave Temperature: 273F
- Pressure drop – clean: 1.5 PSID
- Pressure drop – recommended replacement: 6 PSID
- Maximum steam sterilization cycles: 100
- Maximum element life: 6 months or 1000 hours