The Nano F1 range of medical sterile filters meet all requirements of the medical gas pipeline systems specifications. They are manufactured from cast aluminum alloy providing enhanced strength and feature an E-Coat finish for optimum corrosion protection.
This Nano range encompasses 16 filters with connections from 1/4″ to 3″ and rated flows from 15 to 1500 scfm. The modular design allows close coupling of filters to simplify installation and maintenance.
This unique design includes filter elements with stainless steel end caps for compatibility with autoclave sterilization. Each element is 100% integrity tested and provided with an Air Sterilization Certificate to guarantee the highest downstream air quality.
Filter elements are guaranteed for a minimum of 100 sterilization cycles at 248Fahrenheit. Third party tested and validated in accordance with HTM 02-01, NFPA 99, ISO 7396-1 and AS 2896. Recommended applications include dental, medical and veterinary.
- Operating pressure range: 0 to 232 PSIG
- Condensate drain: included
- Material: Cast aluminum with E-Coat powder top coat finish
- Stainless steel end caps for autoclave sterilization
- DOP Efficiency: > 99.9999%
- Particle Removal: 0.01 micron
- Recommended Operating temperature range: 35 to 212F
- Maximum Autoclave Temperature: 273F
- Pressure drop – clean: 1.5 PSID
- Pressure drop – recommended replacement: 6 PSID
- Maximum steam sterilization cycles: 100
- Maximum element life: 6 months or 1000 hours