FCU Utility Fans – Forward Curved
FCU Utility Fans are available in SWSI, Arrangement 10, Class I construction. FCU utility fans feature forward curved wheels in a belt drive configuration. They are designed for low to medium pressure ventilating and exhaust applications. FCU Utility Fans provide the perfect solution to many industrial and commercial air moving requirements. They feature heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction. These superbly crafted and precision balanced air-moving devices are offered in eleven sizes ranging from 8″ to 24″, with capacities from 237 to 20,056 cfm.
Spec Sheets / Downloads
- Heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction
- Baked polyester powder coat finish
- Forward curved impeller
- Self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Standard bearings have 100,000 hours average life
- CW & CCW rotation; discharge rotatable to 8 positions
- Rigid circular stamped inlet ring
- Adjustable V-belt drive
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- AMCA Class I construction
- Sizes range from 8″ to 24″
- Capacities from 237 to 20,056 cfm
*Click on model numbers below to get a quick quote.