Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars And Locomotives
- Capture Hazardous Spills From Railroad Tanker Cars And Locomotives
- Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity
- Modular, composite system – can be built and designed to almost any length depending on spill containment requirements.
- Easy installation – minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low profile: 20’ long x 4-7/8” high.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Rail side gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Optional drainage manifold allows Center and Side Pans to drain to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
Additional Documents / Downloads
- Composite Model Track Pan Installation
- Chemical Compatibility Guide
- Railroad Spill Containment Brochure
This item is Made in USA