The BVA Series is a heavy duty condensate or process drain consisting of a gear-motor operated ball valve. A drain cycle is initiated externally by signal from a timer, PLC, or simple push button. The signal energizes the gear motor to rotate the ball valve 180 degrees from closed to open and back to a closed position. The drain cycle lasts for approximately 5 seconds during which condensate is drained and then returned to a closed, stand-by condition.
- 2 year warranty
- Low cost alternative to manual drains
- Straight-through flow pattern prevents clogging
- Robust seat and seal design provides extended service
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Bronze model available in different pressure ratings up to 600 PSI, stainless steel model up to 2000 PSI.
- Can be used for filters, air receivers, air dryers, separators and aftercoolers
- Drain Cycle Frequency: External Signal
- Drain Cycle Time: 3 secs
- Power Cord: 8′
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6″ x 3″ x 3″