When your people are on the job, workplace heat can’t go ignored. Cool-Space 400 delivers the cooling they need to work safely and efficiently, with options to best fit your facility. Larger media and variable-speed control allow you to adjust Cool-Space 400 as conditions in your space change.
- Quickly cool indoor and outdoor spaces by up to 33°F
- Perfect for production facilities, outdoor dining, and gyms
- Variable-speed motor
- 8-inch (20-centimeter) cooling media
- 36-inch (91-centimeter) fan diameter
- 46-gallon (174-liter) reservoir lasts up to 10 hours without hose connection
- Estimated coverage area: up to 3600 sq. ft.
- Airflow: Up to 9700 CFM
- Control: Variable speed
- Voltage: 110 VAC
- Model: Cool-Space 400
- Weight: 220 lb.
- Water Capacity: 46 gal.
- Inlet Water Supply Pressure: Max 120 PSI
- Input Power and Required Breaker: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 Amps
- Environment: Well-ventilated indoor or outdoor space
- Sound Level: 61 dBA
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 104°F
- Airflow: 6400 to 9700 CFM
- Housing: UV-resistant roto-molded polyethylene housing
- Casters: 4 Locking swivel casters
- Motor: Variable speed high-efficiency, totally enclosed motor
- Power Cord: 10ft ground fault protected power cord plugs into standard electrical outlet. Cord wrap for easy storage
- Water Supply: Standard garden hose or portable supply tank; water regulated by float valve; Low-water shutoff for pump longevity.
- Built-in Reservoir: 46 gallon capacity for extended use
- Cooling Media: Made from thick cross-corrugated, angle-fluted formulated cellulose and treated with thermosetting resin for strength and prevention of algae
Downloads: Cool-Space-400 Cut Sheet