Protex Vortex Air Conditioners
ProtEX Vortex AC Coolers are designed specifically for purged electrical enclosures and are dual certified for ATEX Zones 1 and 21, and UL Classified Class I Div I ratings for Temperature Class T3 areas. The ProtEX Vortex A/C incorporates the most up-to-date features into Vortec’s line of highly reliable, cost-effective enclosure coolers.
The ProtEX Vortex AC is available in 4 different cooling capacities; 900,1500,2500 and 5,000 BTU/hr. All of our Vortex Enclosure Coolers keep Electrical and Electronic Enclosures cool, clean and protected and are a low-cost alternative to expensive, high maintenance air conditioners; and avoid contamination with dirty, humid air caused by fans.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact an enclosure cooling specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which Vortec product will work best for your application.
Download - Protex ATEX Air Conditioners Brochure
- Sleek, modern design
- Noise reduction of 78%, when compared to other vortex enclosure coolers
- Energy use reduction through its integral mechanical thermostat
- Quick and easy installation in about 5 minutes
- Flexible installation: top, side or front (door) mount
- Incorporates check valve to prevent loss of enclosure pressure when cooling is not required
- ATEX Certification Ex II 2 GD T3
- Tamb +10°C to +80°C (50°F to 175°F)
- Ex h lllC T200C Db
- Ta+10 to +80C
- T3 Temperature Class rating