Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
ISC Thermoelectric Air Conditioners (also called Peltier coolers) are designed to cool electrical enclosures, instruments, telecommunications equipment, and many other electronics in a variety of environments.
Find units from 200-3200 BTU and certified for use in hazardous locations.
ISC Thermoelectric Air Conditioners have no moving mechanical parts (except fans), making thermoelectric coolers extremely reliable with an almost unlimited lifespan and require little to no maintenance. A thermoelectric cooler does not require the use of any polluting substances such as refrigerants, CFC or other gases. They can be easily mounted and adapted, and have a more compact and simple structure than a compressor system.
Models are available for both indoor and outdoor use in AC and DC power configurations. Coolers feature corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. All are available with a variety of options. Certain models are also available for hazardous location, Class 1, Div. 2 applications.
- No maintenance, filters, compressors, or refrigerant
- Rugged & Dependable Electronics Cooling for Harsh Environments
- No air exchange between ambient and cabinet air
- NEMA 4X for both Indoor & Outdoor Applications
- 120 VAC Power (240 VAC & DC Voltages Optional on some models)
- Install vertically or horizontally (varies on some models)
- Solid state construction with no moving components (other than fans)
- CE certification available for an additional charge
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA