Jump to Apply Now
We are ISC Sales, a leading distributor and manufacturer in the industrial industry for over 30 years, and we are seeking a Product Manager to join our team in our Plano, TX office. ISC Sales provides superior industrial products to a wide variety of end-users and original equipment manufacturers (OEM). Based in North Texas, our mission is to supply quality products that enhance the operation of our customers and provide outstanding customer service.
You will work directly with the marketing manager to drive sales efforts by developing new product lines focusing on ecommerce and constantly reviewing our current roster of products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly analytical and loves to research. You will need to stay current with industrial trends, while always looking to the next product for our online offering. The right person will have a willingness to learn and get up to speed on industrial products and how they sell.
- Identify opportunities to address customer problems and drive incremental business value
- Provide regular updates on projected milestones, progress, and results
- Lead the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps toward the team’s strategy and vision
- Drive product launches including working with management and the marketing team
- Be a leader within the company and be able to think strategically across customers, product lines, and utilization of resources
- In partnership with the rest of marketing, assess the effectiveness of programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Research current industrial trends to proactively find products that have potential for success
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Develop and prioritize a product roadmap
- Work with our leadership team to develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans, working with various departments to execute
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Assess current and future product group’s success in terms of revenue, profitability and growth potential
- 3+ years of product management experience that includes ownership of the entire product development lifecycle
- 4 year degree
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Industrial background a plus
2 – 4 undergraduate degree is preferred.