ISC offers Model 92 Simplex Strainer, also known as, fabricated temporary cone and basket strainers. These temporary pipeline strainers are a cost-effective means for short-term straining for applications. Fabricated temporary cone and basket strainers are designed for initial start-up and should not be used as a permanent straining solution. For a quote on these products or for information on a permanent solution, contact a knowledgeable account manager at ISC Sales.
The Model 92 Strainer is temporarily installed in a pipeline to remove sediment and debris from fluids. Straining is accomplished by directing the fluid through small openings in the strainer. It is time to remove the strainer for cleaning once sediment and debris buildup in the strainer, causing the fluid flow to be interrupted.
- Designed for use in new pipeline start-up service
- Line flushing after any modification work
- 2″ to 24″ flanged connection
- Stainless steel or Monel
- ANSI Classes 150, 300, and 600
- Perforations from 1/32″ to 1/2″ diameter
- Mesh liners of 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 (best with basket type strainers)
- Optional: Alloy construction, RTJ-style connections