Removable, cleanable baskets are used to catch solids and particulate too large to be caught by most filter media. Simplex strainers may cause disruption to the system line when cleaning is required, while duplex strainers allow the system to run without any interruption by redirecting flow to an alternate basket when the other reaches capacity.
- Offset strainer basket housing.
- ASME designed offset basket housing.
- Basket flow inside to out to trap particulate.
- 150 psig (10.3bar) @ 250°F(121.1°C) operating pressure standard.
- Higher designer pressures available
- Available with mesh liners and wedge wire
- Vessels available in carbon or stainless steel 304 or 316.
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick element change out.
- Davit used on larger vessels to facilitate basket change out.
Product Download - SBO Series Datasheet
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psig (10.3 bar) @ 250°F.|
|Available Sizes/Length||6", 8", 10" 12", 16", 18", 20", 24", 30", 36"|
|Max Flow Rate||14150 GPM|
|Materials of Construction||Stainless or Carbon Steel, others upon request.|