Duplex strainers, or double basket strainers, have removable baskets that are used to catch solids and particulate too large to be caught by most filter media. By diverting flow to the second basket, the first basket can be easily cleaned after it has reached capacity. Duplex strainers allow a process system to run without any interruption by redirecting flow to an alternate basket when the other reaches capacity.
- Inline duplexed strainer basket housing.
- ASME designed inline basket housing.
- Basket flow inside out to trap particulate.
- 150 psig (10.3bar) @ 250°F(121.1°C) operating pressure standard.
- Higher designer pressures available
- Available with mesh liners and wedge wire
- Vessels available in carbon or stainless steel 304 or 316.
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick element change out.
- Davit used on larger vessels to facilitate basket change out.
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psig (10.3 bar) @ 250°F.|
|Available Sizes/Length||6", 8", 10" 12", 16", 18", 20", 24", 30", 36"|
|Max Flow Rate||14150 GPM|
|Materials of Construction||Stainless or Carbon Steel, others upon request.|