Duplex strainers, or double baskets, are removable, cleanable baskets that are used to catch solids and particulate too large to be caught by most filter media. Duplex strainers allow a process system to run without any interruption by redirecting flow to an alternate basket when the other reaches capacity.
- Offset duplexed strainer basket housing.
- ASME designed offset basket housing.
- Basket flow inside out to trap particulate.
- 150 psig (10.3bar) @ 250°F(121.1°C) operating pressure standard.
- Higher designer pressures available
- Available with mesh liners and wedge wire
- Vessels available in carbon or stainless steel 304 or 316.
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick element change out.
- Davit used on larger vessels to facilitate basket change out.
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psig (10.3 bar) @ 250°F.|
|Available Sizes/Length||6", 8", 10" 12", 16", 18", 20", 24", 30", 36"|
|Max Flow Rate||14150 GPM|
|Materials of Construction||Stainless or Carbon Steel, others upon request.|