Single Layer Filter Bags
With standard sizes to fit most housings, these bags are the perfect choice when quality is important. Available in microns ratings from 1 to 1500, in felt, multi-filament, or mono-filament construction. Our high-efficiency filter bags address diverse applications requiring removal of solids from liquids. They offer high dirt-holding capacity, and are easy to install and replace.
Download - Filter Bags Brochure
- Fits most major manufacturer’s housings
- Available in felt media for high solids retention, mono-filament mesh for reusable precise pore sizes, and multi-filament mesh for low cost disposable applications
- Available with steel, stainless steel and plastic rings or a plastic flange with integral handles for positive sealing
- Media’s include Polypropylene, Polyester, Nylon, and Nomex for high temperatures for the widest range of compatibility in the industry
- Available with heavy duty fiber handles for easy removal
- Sizes include #1, #2, #3, #4, #7, #8, #9, and #12
- Parts Washers
- Waste Water
- Ground Water
Felt Bags – Filtration felt is a low cost disposable media with particle retention from 1 to 200 microns. It has depth filtration qualities and high solids loading capacity. Felt bags are available in Polyester and Polypropylene.
Mono-filament – Mono-filament mesh is an extremely strong material with precise weaving to ensure consistent pore sizes. It is reusable in many applications. Nylon and Polypropylene media are available, with micron ratings from 1-1200 microns.
Multi-filament – Multi-filament mesh is a low cost media with micron ratings from 100-1500 microns. It can be used in applications where the extra strength of a mono-filament is not needed. Multi-filament mesh is available in Nylon and Polyester.