A106-DL-Air / A106-DL-ET Dynamic Lifter Air Operated Pressure Relief Valve | Surge Anticipating Electronically Timed DL Pressure Relief Valve
- Eliminates surges and prolongs pipe life
- Handles higher pressure applications effectively
- Adjustable closing speed
- Utilizes compress air or plant air
- Smaller profile allows installation into limited space
- Ideal for higher pressures
- All key features of the A106-DL-Air
- Solenoid valve anticipates surges resulting from power failures
The Model A106-DL-Air is a compact sewage relief valve that is suitable for high pressures up to 200 psi, responds very quickly and retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL Spring– Hydraulic version. It is an attractive solution to what may be otherwise a difficult application due to higher pressures or space height limitations.
The Model A106-DL-Air-ET retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL-Air with the additional feature of two 3-way solenoid valves which forces the valve open upon power failure.