106 / 206-RPS Sustaining - Pressure Sustaining Valve
The 106-RPS and 206-RPS pressure sustaining valves are based on the model 106-PG or 206-PG main valve.
The 81-RP pilot senses the upstream pressure through a connection to the valve inlet. The valve and pilot remain closed until the inlet pressure exceeds the pilot setting.
Under flowing conditions, the pilot reacts to small changes in pressure to control the valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm.
Should the upstream pressure fall below the set-point, the valve will close or modulate to ensure that the set-point is maintained.
- Ensures minimum upstream pressure for critical use
- Easily adjustable pressure setting
- Closes if inlet pressure drops below set-point
Size and Flow:
- Size: 106-RPS-Sustaining 1/2" to 36". 206-RPS-Sustaining 3" to 40".
- Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 106-RPS-Sustaining 12 to 55,470 GPM. 206-RPS-Sustaining 300 to 62,000 GPM.