106 / 206-RPS-D Pressure Differential Sustaining Valve
The RPS-D uses the 81-RPD pilot valve and has two sensing connections. The valve and pilot remain closed until the difference between the two pressures exceeds the pilot setting. Under flowing conditions, the pilot reacts to small changes in pressure to control the valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm. The pilot setting establishes a differential pressure that is held relatively steady despite changes in system pressure or flow.
- Maintains a minimum differential pressure
- Easily adjustable differential pressure setting
- Valve closes drip-tight when the pressure differential is less than the pilot setting
Size and Flow:
- Size: 106-RPS-D 1/2" to 36". 206-RPS-D 3" to 40".
- Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 106-RPS-D 12 to 55,470 GPM. 206-RPS-D 300 to 62,000 GPM.