106 / 206-PR-SC Pressure Reducing Valve with Solenoid Shut-Off
The pilot valve senses the downstream pressure through a connection at the valve outlet. Under flowing conditions, the pilot reacts to small changes in pressure to control the valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm. The downstream pressure is maintained relatively steady at the pilot set-point.
The solenoid shut-off / override interrupts the PR function to close off the main valve. The valve is available as either normally open where the solenoid is energized to close the main valve or as normally closed where the solenoid is de-energized to close the main valve.
- Excellent low flow stability
- Fast-acting solenoid override
- Operates as normally open or closed
- Easily and precisely set downstream pressure
Size and Flow Rate:
- Size: 106-PR-SC 1/2" to 36". 206-PR-SC 3" to 40".
- Continuous Flow Rate: 106-PR-SC 12 to 55,470 GMP. 206-PR-SC 300 to 62,000 GMP.