106-PFC / 206 PFC Pressure Flow Control (Modulation) Valve
The PFC valve alters and controls pressure with flow to create virtually constant pressure at the critical pressure point in a system. It will also automatically adjust for distribution friction losses. The PFC valve will deliver consistent performance as it has no electrical components and is not affected should the valve chamber be flooded. The valve may be used wherever a standard PRV is installed.
- Reduces pressure when demand is lower resulting in reduced leakage losses and pipe breaks
- Compensates for pressure loss in a long pipeline to deliver virtually constant pressure at all times at a distant point
- Simple to set-up and adjust
Size and Pressure:
- Size: 106-PFC 3" to 36". 206-PFC 4" to 40".
- Pressure Rating: 250 PSI to 400 PSI at 180ºF