106 / 206-F-Type 5 Non-Modulating Float Valve
The 106-F-Type 5 and 206-F-Type 5 non-modulating float valves are based on the 106-PG or 206-PG main valve. It is ideal for allowing normal forward flow to fill water reservoirs to a desired high level and where the pilot and valve of the reservoirs are easily accessible.
The valve functions as a two position valve, either open or closed. The valve remains closed when the reservoir level drops, until the float reaches the pre-determined adjustable minimum reservoir level. The F-Type 5 valve then opens to refill the reservoir and closes tightly when high water level is achieved.
- No overflow, drip-tight close
- Adjustable draw down
- Easily adjustable level settings
- Low supply pressure options
Size and Flow:
- Size: 106-F-Type 5 1/2" to 36". 206-F-Type 5 3" to 40".
- Continuous Flow Rate: 106-F-Type 5 12 to 55,470 GPM. 206-F-Type 5 300 to 55,470 GPM.