106 / 206-RF Flow Limiting Control Valve
The valve is ideal for limiting the flow to a pre-determined maximum (via maintaining a continuous pressure differential across an orifice). When the pressure differential is less than the set-point, the valve opens, allowing flow to meet predetermined demand. At the desired maximum set-point, the pilot reacts to small changes in sensing pressure and controls the main valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm.
When the pressure drop across the orifice exceeds the set-point, the valve closes slightly, limiting the flow to the pre-set maximum. The orifice is usually sized to generate a pressure differential of 3 to 5 psi / 0.2 to 0.35 bar at the desired flow. Adjusting the pilot setting permits the maximum flow to be changed in the field above or below the original point.
- Accurately limits flow to a pre-set maximum
- Easily adjustable flow limit
- Paddle-style orifice plate included
- Optional orifice plate housing
Size and Flow:
- Size: 106-RF 1/2" to 36". 206-RF 3" to 40".
- Continuous Flow Rate: 106-RF 125 to 55,470. 206-RF 300 to 62,000.