106 / 206-2SC-PCO Dual Solenoid Control for Positioning and SCADA Controls
The flow into and out of the upper operating chamber is controlled by the two pilot solenoids. The electronic control determines whether the opening solenoid or the closing solenoid is operated. The change in valve position is dependent upon which solenoid is operated and the duration of the energized period.
The electronic control determines the valve function. Virtually any hydraulic function can be achieved using the “open-close” output from the SCADA controller to the valve.
The Singer Model 2SC-PCO is designed for use with Singer MCP Multi-Process Control Panel or the EPC Single-Process Control Panel.
- Precise control from remote locations
- Process controller compatible
- Minimal power needed for stand-by operation
- Complete service in-line
- Manual controls for emergencies
Size and Flow:
- Size: 106-2SC-PCO 2-1/2" to 36". 206-2SC-PCO 3" to 40".
- Continuous Flow Rate: 106-2SC-PCO 800 to 55,470 GPM. 206-2SC-PCO 580 to 62,000 GPM.