420-DC/AC Automated Pilot Control
The 420-DC or 420-AC provide for a reliable, simple and cost efficient way to automate today’s water systems. A sturdy slow speed 24 VDC motor actuator drive can be installed on a variety of Singer pilots. The motor actuator responds to a 4-20 mA signal, rotating the pilot adjusting screw corresponding to the change in signal. The number of turns is adjustable and may be programmed to suit the pressure changes required for the application.
- IP68, 7 ft/24 hours (2.134 m/24 hours)
- Programmable span and speed via USB cable and software
- Built in surge suppression for protection against voltage spikes
- Position feedback: 4-20 mA
- Downstream pressure follows the control signal within +/- 1 psi / 0.068 bar
- May be fitted in the field to most sizes and makes of automatic control valves
Typical Applications for a 420-AC/DC:
- Pressure management systems - utilizing pressure reducing pilot to give adjustable pressure settings based on system demand.
- Remote or difficult to reach control valves where adjustments need to be made and using SCADA is the best option.