Big Bubba Housings & Cartridges
The Big Bubba filter housings are made of rugged glass-reinforced polypropylene so they will not chip, rust, or dent. And because all wetted surfaces are non-metallic, they are ideal when chemical compatibility is an issue and for sea water applications. Big Bubba filters have two outlets on opposite sides to allow more flexibility with piping configurations. Filters may be installed inline or piping may come from the same direction. Coupled with proprietary pleated activated carbon cartridge water is
- Will not dent, rust, chip or corrode.
- Filters accept single cartridge for convenience.
- Swing-bolt lid closure is easy, safe & secure.
- Pressure release for safety.
- Cartridge “lock” adapter to hold cartridge in place.
- Double o-rings on cartridges for superior sealing.
- Two outlets to allow piping from the same direction.
- Industrial applications for chemical compatibility.
- Pre-filtration for reverse osmosis.
- Community water systems for cyst reduction.
- Sea water filtration (for non corrosion).
- Whole house filtration for chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction.