Fil-Trek’s 89V Series is a dry gas, small volume coalescing filter housing that is designed to offer excellent solid and liquid removal efficiency that utilize standard designs to meet most customer specifications. The 89V Series housing utilizes the FGC elements for optimal performance and dirt holding capabilities.
- Coalescing down to 0.3 microns utilizing cartridge.
- Standard 2” or 3” flanged connection sizes.
- Vertical orientation, 6” – 8” diameter 150# ANSI design.
- Available for 12”, 24” and 36” length elements.
- Available in carbon steel, SS304, SS316 as well as other materials upon request.
Product Download - 89V Series Datasheet
Compatible Filters - Oil/Gas Cartridge Filters
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psig (10.3 bar) @ 250°F with design pressure up to 1,440 PSI available.|
|Available Sizes/Length||12" 24", 36"|
|Max Flow Rate||Flow rate varies, please contact us for more information.|
|Materials of Construction||Carbon and Stainless Steel, 304, 316.|