High-performance ionizing air gun designed for a wide variety of electronic manufacturing, medical and assembly applications.
Balanced to 0+/-15V, the Top Gun features high blow-off force and low air consumption providing high-efficiency cleaning and maximum static charge decay.
The gun comes with multiple functionalities built-in: a flow control valve, a balance adjustment for calibration, and a two-level LED which indicates both power and ionization.
Both the gun and cable are static dissipative.
Sidekick: A food pedal controls ionization and airflow for hand-free operation. The flexible gun mount allows the operator to focus the ionized airflow where it is needed. The stand includes a steel bracket for easy bench-top mounting.
Optical sensor: Automatically activates the gun when an object is in range. The Optical Sensor has an adjustable range of 1-30 inches.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Gun weight: 6.5 oz; Air hose 1.25 oz / ft
- Control module weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Flow control valve for adjustable airflow
- Electrically balanced ion output
- Integrated, replaceable filter-nozzle
- Ionization indicator light
- Air hose material: static dissipative polyurethane
- Air gun material: static dissipative polycarbonate / ABS blend
- Cable material: static dissipative polyurethane
- Control module enclosure material: Powder coated steel
- Noise Level: 89 dbA @ 60 PSI
- Lightweight gun with light-touch trigger to prevent operator
- Protects ESD sensitive components and assemblies
- 0.01 micron filter at the exit of the gun ensures that the air is clean.