The 4005-CB ParasolSchwank portable patio heaters are a great option for open areas with no structure to hang overhead heaters. The freestanding design offers the flexibility to move or remove the heater when needed. The base of Schwank’s parasol outdoor heater can hold up to a 20lb propane tank – tank NOT INCLUDED.
- Stainless steel enclosure to enhance the aesthetics of your.
- Heat any area without need for an overhead structure
- Sturdy 4″ wheels for stability and easy portability.
- Efficient, Clean Direct Infrared Heating Performance.
- Perfect for restaurant, hospitality, and retail applications.
- Finish: 304 Stainless Steel
- Input BTUH: 38,000
- Fuel: liquid propane.
- Gas pressure: 11″ w.c. min and 14″ w.c. max
- Inlet: QCC
- Gas supply: 20 lb cylinder
- Unit weight: 60 lbs
Unit ships in two boxes: Burner, post, tank cover and base in box 1. Reflector JP-4070-CB in box 2.
Parasol 4000 is design certified by CSA International for use outdoors in accordance with current ANSI standards. Schwank warrants that the heater will operate as designed for wind conditions up to 10 MPH. Please note that adverse wind and weather conditions
will reduce the effectiveness of any heating system.
Petter M (verified buyer) –
I am very pleased with this product. We live in a climate that has alternating periods of hot, humid summers and cool, dry winters. The heater is perfect for outdoors and allows us to enjoy the outdoors when it’s cold.
Emma (verified buyer) –
I have this heater for years now and it’s been working really well. It was easy to install and the wheels are a great addition too. I would definitely recommend getting this if you’re looking for a new heater!