The intrinsic safety isolated barriers of the H-System are mounted on termination boards.
This innovative product is ideal for applications requiring tight DCS or system integration.
The H-System is a termination board based interface solution, which offers a stationary wiring. Modules can be mounted tool-free and replaced during operation without wiring effort. For many control systems, tested and cabinet optimized solutions are available. Moreover versions with universal design are offered, either with terminals for free selectable contacting or with sub-D-connectors for adaption to control system specific cables.
- Snapped on to 35 mm DIN-rail or directly on a mounting plate inside the enclosure.
- Reduced mounting and wiring complexity.
- No tools required for mounting the modules.
- Redundant 24 VDC reverse polarity protection.
- System plugs (connectors) can be matched to the controller (DCS/ESD).
- Pre-assembled system cables reduce start-up time.
- Wires are never disturbed during module change.
- Number of Channels: 32
- Signal Voltage: 24 V
- Options: Serial or Parallel Wiring
- Fusing: 100 mA