Air conditioning delivered with a Panasonic rotary compressor ensures a superior level of comfort at an economical cost. Utilizing the latest technology in air conditioning, these products produce the highest level of efficiency on the market today. When combined with the inherent simple design of the rotary, results in a highly desirable, maintenance free, economical solution. This compressor uses 265/277 volts to generate 8,550 BTU’s of cooling power.
Panasonic rotary compressors have an upper cylinder discharge, an enhanced fixed upper bearing, and reduced friction in the cylinder parts. The lower discharge and muffler in dual piston enables lower noise levels. As a result, this design optimizes efficiency and minimizes noise.
- The piston is made of unique high-grade steel that prevents wear and extends operation life.
- Designed with a larger accumulator for accommodating generous refrigerant amounts.
- The extended, high volume oil pump in conjunction with a larger capacity oil reservoir provides superior lubrication.
- A special Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating applied to the Vane greatly enhances the durability and life of the compressor mechanism.
- Voltage: 265/277V, 60Hz, 3.0 Amps
- Refrigerant: R-22
- Evaporating Temp. Range: -15 to 12°C / 5 to 53.6°F
- Condensing Temp: 65°C / 149°F
- Return Gas Temp: 35°C / 95°F
- Discharge Temp: 115°C / 239°F
- Capacity: 8,550 Btu/h
- Displacement: 12.4 cc/rev