Panasonic is known throughout the world for manufacturing high quality, reliable products. Putting together the most up-to-date technology, Panasonic rotary compressors are highly appraised for their compactness and light weight, while being highly efficient and highly reliable. This compressor uses 115 volts to generate 12,890 BTU’s of cooling power.
Panasonic Rotary Compressors for Air Conditioners have been installed in the most demanding environments around the world. Designed to withstand extreme conditions, Panasonic Rotary delivers high performance, efficiency and reliable service, no matter where you are.
- The piston is made of unique high-grade steel that prevents wear and extends operation life.
- Designed with a larger accumulator for accommodating generous refrigerant amounts.
- The extended, high volume oil pump in conjunction with a larger capacity oil reservoir provides superior lubrication.
- A special Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating applied to the Vane greatly enhances the durability and life of the compressor mechanism.
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz, 5.9 Amps
- Refrigerant: R-410
- Evaporating Temp. Range: -15 to 12°C / 5 to 53.6°F
- Condensing Temp: 65°C / 149°F
- Return Gas Temp: 35°C / 95°F
- Discharge Temp: 115°C / 239°F
- Capacity: 12,890 Btu/h
- Displacement: 13.2 cm/rev