Everfilt’s M-Series Multi-Media filters are designed and manufactured in the USA for optimum water filtration quality. These filters are ideal for the removal of organic and inorganic suspended solids down to 30 microns.
Multi-Media filters are highly versatile and can be used in stand-alone applications, in conjunction with other filtration systems, or as pre-treatment solution.
These M-Series filters have a jacket height of 36″, and use reverse stacked medias for progressive filtration. All Everfilt Industrial Media Filters use an automatic backwash system for easy, user-friendly operation and consistent water quality.
Tanks, skids and manifolds are constructed from carbon steel, sand-blasted to white metal, and receive an interior 3M-134 Coating ( NSF Approved ) and a high-gloss UV-resistant fuze coated exterior.
Everfilt Industrial Filtration Systems are shipped skid-mounted. They come as a complete and assembled unit. All unit are tested in-house and ready for incoming water source and 120V power supply.
- No additional filters needed to achieve high level filtration requirements.
- Self-cleaning backwash feature uses water internal to the system. (Separate backwash source available upon request)
- Stainless steel under drain assembly instead of traditional plastic and false bottom designs.
- Stainless steel solenoids over industry standard plastic options.
- Fabricated backwash manifold.
- SS304 backwash control enclosure instead of industry standard carbon steel or plastic.
Standard Product Features:
- Completely assembled and tested for easy installation.
- Skid-Mounted for easy installation and leveling.
- Up to 80 PSI operating pressure
- Ductile Iron Automatic Backwash Valves with SS304 internals.
- Inlet, Outlet and Backwash Manifolds
- Stainless Steel Removable under drain.
- 3M-134 fusion bonded interior surfaces.
- Stainless Steel Solenoids
- Electrical Wiring, Stainless Steel control enclosure, necessary tubing.
- UV-Resistant Fuze Coated Exterior
- Side access manway
- Gate valves
- Hydraulic pick up and connections.
- Air/VAC valve
- 304SS Sight glass
- Backwash control panel with LCD Display and PD Switch.
- Backwash valves / Pneumatic or hydraulic operation.
- Victaulic couplings.
- ASME Code
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- High pressure 90+ psi
- Custom Piping Design
- Pressure Sustaining Valves
- PLC Integration
- Electric Valve Operation
- Custom exterior finishes and coatings
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Solar Power Kit
- Flow meters
- Customs sizes and configurations
- Pre-filtration for RO (reverse osmosis) systems
- Construction remediation
- Storm water remediation
- Industrial process water
- Mining industry
- Oil and frack
- Municipal process water
- Water features (ponds, fountains, and parks)
- Nurseries and green houses