Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH meter is for users demanding fast, reliable results without the need for extra resolution or automatic calibration.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH with a 0.0-14.0 pH range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic and portable.
- Easy Measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple manual two-point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage (SE220 probe included).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Low battery indicator.
- Battery life of approx. 300 hours of continuous use. (battery included).
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 2-point
- pH Electrode: SE220 with 3 foot cable (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50ºC / 32 to 122ºF; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Meter Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches (145 x 80 x 40 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.5 lbs. (with battery) (0.22 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 8.35 x 5.71 x 2.64 inches (212 x 145 x 67 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.97 lbs. (0.49 kg)