The MC410 automatically monitors your TDS levels. Just set your TDS parameters and let the Milwaukee TDS monitor do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO TDS monitor is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks, aquariums, aquaculture & coral, pools and water conditioning.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm.
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0 to 1990 ppm) with the user selectable high/low set points.
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included.
- 6.5 feet (2 meter) probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- 12 VDC power supply.
- Range: 0 – 1990 (ppm) mg/L
- Resolution: 10 (ppm)
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Conversion factor: 0.7
- Calibration: Manual, 1-point
- Set Point: 100 to 1900 (ppm)
- Alarm: Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 0 to 50ºC | 32 to 122ºF
- EC Electrode: MA812/2 (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50ºC / 32 to 122ºF; max RH 95%
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Mounting kit (Included)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches (148.5 x 82.5 x 32 mm)
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (180 g) (meter only)