The Milwaukee digital BRIX refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 85 percent BRIX range and +/- 0.2 percent accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well.
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, fruit and vegetable growers, maple syrup producers, and food producers.
- The measurement technique and temperature compensation employ methodology recommended in the ICUMSA Methods Book (Internationally recognized body for Sugar Analysis).
- Range: 0 to 85% Brix 0 to 80ºC / 32 to 175ºF
- Resolution: 0.1% Brix 0.1ºC / 0.1ºF
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix ±0.3ºC / ±0.5ºF
- Light Source: Yellow LED
- Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample: Volume 100 µL or 2 metrics drops (cover prism totally)
- Sample Cell: Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40ºC / 50 to 104ºF
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Case Material: ABS
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V AA (included)
- Battery Life: 5000 hours reading with auto-shut off after 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions Meter: 7.6 x 4. 0 x 2.64 inches (192 x 102 x 67 mm)
- Weight Meter: 0.93 lbs. (0.42 kg)
- Dimensions Package: 11 x 6.8 x 4.60 inches (268 x 172 x 118 mm)
- Weight Packaged: 1.46 lbs. (0.66 kg)