Jobsites need electric power when it’s not readily available from a utility. With the durable 6000-watt generators from Mi-T-M, you can have power all day and run multiple tools with quality power that won’t let you down.
- Alternator: Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 5% – 100% copper windings
- Frame: Heavy-duty powder coated wraparound frame with 1-inch steel tubing – Angled isolator design features four neoprene isolators
- Components: Easy-access and protected control panel with magnetic circuit breakers and GFCI-protected receptacles – Large low tone muffler – Fuel shut-off valve – Easy-to-read fuel gauge – Idle control – Voltmeter/hour meter – Heavy-duty industrial air cleaner
- Miscellaneous: USDA/USFS-approved spark arrestors
- Noise level tested at seven meters (75% load). Rating represents minimum noise level rating.
- Max. AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 5000 watts
- Displacement/ Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV with electric start – sealed battery included.
- Alternator: Brushless 120V/240V, 60Hz
- Max. Amps (120V/240V): 50.0 / 25.0
- Cont. Amps (120V/240V): 41.7 / 20.8
- Receptacles: (2) 120V, 20A GFCI Duplex; (1) 120V/240V, 20A Twist Lock; (1) 120V, 30A Twist Lock
- Circuit Breakers: (1) Main Circuit Breaker; (2) 20A Toggle Circuit Breakers, Single Pole; (1) 20A Toggle Circuit Breaker, Double Pole; (1) 30A Toggle Circuit Breaker, Single Pole
- Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Decibel Rating: 77.1
- Fuel Capacity: 7.3 gallon
- Run Time (At Full Load): 8.0 hours
Weights & Dimensions:
- Net Weight: 218.00 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 240.00 lbs.
- Length: 29.00 in.
- Width: 24.4 in.
- Height: 22.5 in.