Saber Cutter walk-behind scrubbers are built to make the operator more productive.
These scrubbers give the operator and the maintenance person performance and convenience features they need to get the job done faster. The Saber Cutter Series can be ordered with different cleaning widths, battery systems and solution tank capacities.
- Wide open, easy access to batteries for daily maintenance.
- Brushes or pads can easily be accessed for replacement
- Sloped design gives the operator an outstanding view ahead
- Aqua-Mizer green cleaning extends time between refills by using solution more efficiently. Keeps solution in the scrubbing area longer, allowing the flow to be set at the lowest level to do the cleaning job. Increases run-time productivity by up to 50% per tank fill up.
- Cleaning Path: 32″
- Brush type: Disc
- Brush quantity: 2
- Brush diameter: 16″
- Squeegee width: 39″
- Traction drive
- Solution tank: 29 gal
- Recovery tank: 32 gal
- Operating noise level: 75 dBA
- Battery charger: on board
- Brush contact pressure: up to 150 lbs
- Brush speed: 200 RPM
- Drive motor: 560 W
- Charger: On Board
- Vacuum motor: 560W
- Vac motor suction: 51 to 67 CFM
- Water lift: 62″ to 75″ of water
- Options: With pad driver and mechanical or actuated scrub deck
- Weight without batteries: 346 lbs
- Dimensions: 64″ x 24″ x 45″