With a mechanical safety interlock that prevents accidental start-ups, a built-in circuit breaker and fuse system to protect the motor and a rugged aluminum base and switch housing, the BDP 51/2000 is a durable burnisher that puts safety and brilliant results as priority number one.
- Rugged housing with non-marking bumper to protect the machine and facility.
- Mechanical safety interlock prevents accidental start-ups
- Large 5″ non-marking wheels for easy transport.
- Floating handle automatically adjusts to operator height simplifying operation and providing a consistent high-gloss shine.
- Powerful dust control system captures dust in an easy to remove paper bag and provides a healthier work environment.
- Direct drive motor provides reduced maintenance cost.
- Built in circuit breaker to protect motor
- Cleaning Path and Pad Size: 20″
- Pad speed: 2000 RPM
- Operating noise level: 67 dBA
- Motor: 1.5 HP, single speed, permanent magnet DC motor
- Drive: Direct
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Dimensions: 32″ x 24″ x 48.5″
- Wheel diameter: 5″ x 1.25″, non-marking (four each)
- Power cord length: 75′